We Are A Client-Focused Practice
People needing legal help deserve to know that their lawyer will listen to them and take their case personally. At Sergi & Associates, P.C., we never forget that your legal matter may be the single most important worry — or opportunity — you will face in your lifetime. That is why we make it a point to listen to your concerns, thoroughly investigate and discuss your options, and guide you to make the right decisions.
You Do Not Have To Go To A Big-City Law Firm
We offer a full range of commercial and personal legal services with a focus on individualized client service, which you simply cannot find at a downtown law firm in Austin or San Antonio. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing "big-firm" experience and knowledge in a personalized San Marcos environment.
In 1993, attorney David K. Sergi returned home to San Marcos and founded our firm on the basic philosophy that pragmatism, clear communication and knowledge empower clients to make the right decisions and get the best possible long-term outcome for their circumstances. After 20 years of building a solid reputation for results, we are recognized as one of the leading transactional and litigation firms in Central Texas, with many Fortune 500 corporations and major insurance companies counted among our satisfied clients.
From offices in San Marcos, our local lawyers represent clients in Hays County, Caldwell County, Guadalupe County, Travis County, Bexar County and Comal County. Wherever you are in Central Texas, call us toll free at 800-407-0913 or contact us by email or fax to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our experienced San Marcos attorneys.
Call us to discuss your legal needs in any of the following areas of our practice:
- Business transactions: Including business startups and dissolution, hospitality franchise law, commercial disputes, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Civil litigation: Including property disputes and consumer protection.
- Criminal law: Our San Marcos criminal defense attorneys aggressively protect the rights of people charged with DWI, drug offenses, and all other misdemeanor and felony charges in state courts throughout Central Texas.
- Family law: Including uncontested divorce and complex divorce litigation involving child custody and high-asset property division.
- Estate planning and probate: Including wills and trusts, probate court matters, estate administration and contested will litigation.
- Personal injury: Plaintiff representation for catastrophic injuries and wrongful death claims.
- Real estate: Including residential and commercial property, landlord-tenant law, and land use and zoning issues.
In addition, we also offer a full range of bankruptcy and debt relief services for individuals, families and business clients.
We practice with integrity, including prompt return of phone calls and email messages, and clear explanation of legal options. Our fees are competitive and based on reasonable billing practices. Call us toll free at 800-407-0913 or use our convenient contact form to request a return call or email to arrange a free consultation. The hours for consultations at our offices in San Marcos are generally from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays but we can make ourselves available to meet with you anytime.
We accept all major credit cards, and payment plans may be arranged. Personal injury litigation matters are often accepted on a contingency fee basis. Meaning you will pay no attorneys' fees if you do not recover monetary damages in a settlement or jury verdict.